BRAIN-FORWARD, SCIENCE-BACKED NUTRITION:
- Formulated by a neurologist, each purified serving provides 350 mg of omega-3 and 1000 mg of DHA for your baby’s neurodevelopment. Without DHA, a baby's brain, spinal cord, and eyes cannot develop properly.
- A sustainable, fish-free alternative to fish oil supplements for vegetarians, vegans, and expecting mothers who prefer not to eat fish. Made from sustainable algae.
GIVE THEM THE VERY BEST FROM THE VERY START:
- DHA is an omega-3 essential fatty acid that your body needs on a daily basis and that becomes even more important during pregnancy.
- In addition to being vital for your baby’s neurodevelopment, DHA helps boost your mood, sleep, and memory.
THE BEST INGREDIENTS MAKE THE BEST VITAMINS:
- Two small, easy-to-swallow vegan soft gels per serving for the sensitive palates of pregnant women. The softgel is made from tapioca.
- They are free of soy, ascorbyl palmitate, preservatives, artificial colors, flavors, GMOs, gluten, dairy, and sugar.
LIVE BEAUTIFULLY THROUGH SMART NUTRITION:
- Neurologist-crafted vitamins. Trusted ingredients. For your growing nest. We create vitamins for your whole nest, including preconception, pregnancy, postnatal, childhood, and parenthood. It’s our mission to help your family soar.
COMPLETE YOUR BUNDLE & SOAR:
- No Fish, No Fish Prenatal DHA pairs well with Mama Bird Prenatal Multi+ and Mama Bird Probiotics.
Get the very best DHA at WellRabbit
* WellRabbit has vetted all our products to ensure they are made with high-quality ingredients, in state-of-the-art and GMP-compliant manufacturing facilities.
No reviews found
Why are they so important for our health? Antioxidants are compounds found in many foods and supplements that help to protect our cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage our cells and lead to a variety of health problems, including cancer, heart disease, and aging.
For most of us, our eye health isn’t something we think about daily. We go about our days taking in the sights of life, not stopping to think what it would be like to lose the gift of sight. However, there are supplements you can take to protect your eyes from everyday dangers, like UV light and macular degeneration. Keep reading to learn what you can do to maintain your eye health.
In honor of men’s health month, we dedicate this blog to all the fellas out there who might need extra help getting all the nutrients they need to stay in tip-top shape. Ideally, before starting a vitamin regimen, you’ll speak with a medical provider who can conduct blood tests that will indicate which micronutrients you need to supplement. Keep reading to learn what the top vitamins are for men and why you may want to start taking them!
In this blog, we’ll also look at the dangers of unvetted supplements but through the lens of a new 2022 study not referenced in our previous blog. The study specifically focuses on dietary supplements with claims of boosting or supporting a consumer’s immunity that were purchased on a large online marketplace. Read on the learn more!
Between morning sickness, pregnancy cravings, and aversions to different types of food, getting proper nutrition while pregnant can be tough. An essential part of eating healthy is getting enough macronutrients, which are carbohydrates, protein, and fat. That’s why our experts listed the top vitamins for pregnant women. Here are the micronutrients, prenatal multivitamins, and probiotics that will help.
Over 5 million people have dementia in the U.S., and that number is expected to rise to nearly 14 million by the year 2060. Most sufferers are over 65 years old, and many more cases of subtle cognitive dysfunction go undiagnosed. The negative effect aging has on cognitive function pushes the need to research treatments for age-related cognitive decline. Luckily, there is research out there that suggests there are steps you can take to help boost your memory and mental load. Keep reading to find out which vitamins are best for your mind.
The human body’s wound-healing process is a complicated process. Much of the body’s molecular functions play vital roles in healing a wound. Therefore, ensuring that you have the proper nutrition to support all these functions is paramount to ensuring your body heals properly. Read on to learn exactly how important nutrition is to wound healing.
A concussion is a mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) caused by a hit to the head or body. The impact is so forceful that it causes the brain to move rapidly inside the skull. In this blog, we will be talking about how you can prevent insufficient repair and reduce recovery time with a combination of nutritional supplements.
There has been a lot of positive news regarding omega-3 fatty acids over the past 10 years. Also called healthy fats, omega-3 fatty acids are essential to the cell membranes that line the human body's more than 3 trillion cells. Here are four ways omega-3 fatty acid supplements can promote heart health.