- 110 count bottle of delicious tropical fruit flavored Centrum Kids Multivitamin Gummies for Immune Support, Energy, Growth and Development
- Kids multivitamin gummy packed with 11 essential nutrients
- Contains Vitamins C and E for immune support and B-Vitamins to support daily energy
- Gummy multivitamin in kid-friendly tropical fruit flavors made with no high fructose corn syrup, synthetic dyes, or artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Gelatin free, gluten free and vegetarian multivitamin gummy
- For children 4 years of age and older: give one gummy multivitamin daily with food
- Centrum has been backed by science for over 40 years for supplements you can trust
Get the very best at WellRabbit.
* WellRabbit has vetted all our products to ensure they are made with high-quality ingredients, in state-of-the-art and GMP-compliant manufacturing facilities.
No reviews found
Why are they so important for our health? Antioxidants are compounds found in many foods and supplements that help to protect our cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage our cells and lead to a variety of health problems, including cancer, heart disease, and aging.
For most of us, our eye health isn’t something we think about daily. We go about our days taking in the sights of life, not stopping to think what it would be like to lose the gift of sight. However, there are supplements you can take to protect your eyes from everyday dangers, like UV light and macular degeneration. Keep reading to learn what you can do to maintain your eye health.
In this blog, we’ll also look at the dangers of unvetted supplements but through the lens of a new 2022 study not referenced in our previous blog. The study specifically focuses on dietary supplements with claims of boosting or supporting a consumer’s immunity that were purchased on a large online marketplace. Read on the learn more!
Over 5 million people have dementia in the U.S., and that number is expected to rise to nearly 14 million by the year 2060. Most sufferers are over 65 years old, and many more cases of subtle cognitive dysfunction go undiagnosed. The negative effect aging has on cognitive function pushes the need to research treatments for age-related cognitive decline. Luckily, there is research out there that suggests there are steps you can take to help boost your memory and mental load. Keep reading to find out which vitamins are best for your mind.
A concussion is a mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) caused by a hit to the head or body. The impact is so forceful that it causes the brain to move rapidly inside the skull. In this blog, we will be talking about how you can prevent insufficient repair and reduce recovery time with a combination of nutritional supplements.
There has been a lot of positive news regarding omega-3 fatty acids over the past 10 years. Also called healthy fats, omega-3 fatty acids are essential to the cell membranes that line the human body's more than 3 trillion cells. Here are four ways omega-3 fatty acid supplements can promote heart health.