BRAIN-BOOSTING, SCIENCE-BACKED NUTRITION:
- Delivers 1200 mcg of L-methylfolate to support energy production and memory.
- Methylfolate is the active form of folate found in our bodies that can be used immediately because it doesn’t have to be converted. This is important if you have the MTHFR variant.
MAKE A SMART INVESTMENT IN YOUR BRAIN HEALTH:
- Our methyl folate vitamin is formulated by our founder, a neurologist and mother.
- Methylfolate is important for the production of neurotransmitters involved in concentration, sleep, energy, hormones, and mood stability. It is the only form of folate to cross the blood-brain barrier.
THE BEST INGREDIENTS MAKE THE BEST VITAMINS:
- Free of soy, yeast, fish/shellfish, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, nuts, GMOs, and dairy/lactose.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. This product is vegan.
- 1200 mcg of folate is equivalent to 1190 mcg DFE, the new FDA standard for labeling.
LIVE BEAUTIFULLY THROUGH SMART NUTRITION:
Neurologist-crafted vitamins. Trusted ingredients. For your growing nest. We create vitamins for your whole nest, including preconception, pregnancy, postnatal, childhood, and parenthood. It’s our mission to help your family soar.
COMPLETE YOUR BUNDLE & SOAR:
Pairs well with our Sunny Skies Vitamin D Drops and Clever Bird Omega-3 for vibrant health and immunity support.
Get the very best Folate at WellRabbit
* WellRabbit has vetted all our products to ensure they are made with high-quality ingredients, in state-of-the-art and GMP-compliant manufacturing facilities.
No reviews found
Why are they so important for our health? Antioxidants are compounds found in many foods and supplements that help to protect our cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage our cells and lead to a variety of health problems, including cancer, heart disease, and aging.
For most of us, our eye health isn’t something we think about daily. We go about our days taking in the sights of life, not stopping to think what it would be like to lose the gift of sight. However, there are supplements you can take to protect your eyes from everyday dangers, like UV light and macular degeneration. Keep reading to learn what you can do to maintain your eye health.
In this blog, we’ll also look at the dangers of unvetted supplements but through the lens of a new 2022 study not referenced in our previous blog. The study specifically focuses on dietary supplements with claims of boosting or supporting a consumer’s immunity that were purchased on a large online marketplace. Read on the learn more!
Between morning sickness, pregnancy cravings, and aversions to different types of food, getting proper nutrition while pregnant can be tough. An essential part of eating healthy is getting enough macronutrients, which are carbohydrates, protein, and fat. That’s why our experts listed the top vitamins for pregnant women. Here are the micronutrients, prenatal multivitamins, and probiotics that will help.
Over 5 million people have dementia in the U.S., and that number is expected to rise to nearly 14 million by the year 2060. Most sufferers are over 65 years old, and many more cases of subtle cognitive dysfunction go undiagnosed. The negative effect aging has on cognitive function pushes the need to research treatments for age-related cognitive decline. Luckily, there is research out there that suggests there are steps you can take to help boost your memory and mental load. Keep reading to find out which vitamins are best for your mind.
Wide-spread usage of electronics, increases in night-shift work or overtime work schedules, and chronic diseases such as depression and anxiety can all contribute to sleep deprivation. If you struggle with achieving a whole night’s sleep, don’t worry. Keep reading for the top sleep supplements.
A concussion is a mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) caused by a hit to the head or body. The impact is so forceful that it causes the brain to move rapidly inside the skull. In this blog, we will be talking about how you can prevent insufficient repair and reduce recovery time with a combination of nutritional supplements.
There has been a lot of positive news regarding omega-3 fatty acids over the past 10 years. Also called healthy fats, omega-3 fatty acids are essential to the cell membranes that line the human body's more than 3 trillion cells. Here are four ways omega-3 fatty acid supplements can promote heart health.